Kitchen/Bathroom

Let us help you get a good start to your project...

Radon is a colourless, odourless, radioactive gas. It is formed by the radioactive decay of the small amounts of uranium that occur naturally in the rocks and soils.

Radon enters properties from underground and is worst in high risk areas. You can’t see it, smell it, or taste it.

Radon emits radiation as it decays and can only be identified using Radon testing equipment.

Radon is recognized as the biggest cause of lung cancer after smoking.

Radon testing must be carried out using special radon gas detectors which identify the presence of radon gas within the property by counting alpha particle emissions. It is best to leave the detectors in site for as long as possible (minimum 2-3 weeks – ideally 3 months).