Let us help you get a good start to your project...
Gas logs need regular maintenance to work efficiently, but finding a qualified service professionally can be difficult. Home inspectors frequently recommend that sellers have gas logs cleaned and serviced.
Gas appliances and gas logs are becoming more and more popular with each passing year. Why? Because they’re convenient and clean!
With a gas appliance or log set, no more days of chopping and drying or buying, stacking or storing, and hauling wood to keep the family warm.
Many of the problems found with malfunctioning gas logs and fireplaces can be directly attributed to the lack of proper maintenance. While they don’t need to be serviced annually, they do need to be serviced about every 2 to 3 years to ensure proper functionality.
Gas logs maintenance package includes:
- Clean glass and inspect gasket on sealed combustion chamber fireplaces (direct-vent-and B-vent)
- Ensure log placement is correct in order to prevent sooting
- Clean inside of unit
- Clean burner orifices and air shutter to ensure proper flame presentation and fuel-air mixture
- Thoroughly clean pilot orifice for proper flame intensity
- Clean thermopile and thermocouple heads
- Clean all contacts and connections at the control valve
- Test thoroughly to ensure proper lighting
- Replace glowing ember beds with new embers